Join Recruitment Experts from Abbott, Yaamava Resort & Casino, and the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians with vFairs Account Executive, Wasif, to share their best strategies for successful virtual career fairs.
About the episode
Virtual career fairs let companies advertise all their open positions on one platform and invite top candidates from around the world to apply. But how do you put together a virtual career fair that gets people excited, makes information accessible, and connects you with the best talent?
We thought it’d be best to ask the experts.
Recruitment experts from Abbott, Yaamava Resort & Casino, and the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians will be detailing how they find top candidates for their company through virtual career fairs.
This episode covers
- Tried & tested strategies for career fair success
- How to attract top talent and close positions fast
After this episode, you’ll be able to
- Better promote your brand via virtual career fairs.
- Bring global talent to one platform and select the very best for each open position.
- Advertise openings and collect resumes in a streamlined way.
- Filter, identify, and match relevant candidates.
- Make hiring faster with on-the-spot interviews.