In planning and executing this ambitious event, the High 5 team faced a multitude of creative and administrative challenges:
- Creating two distinct speaker programs (adult & pediatric) under a common theme.
- Allowing the audience to focus on their chosen stream or swap between streams as per their interests.
- Enhancing the visual interactivity of the event.
- Coordinating pre-recorded sessions with over 50 industry experts around their busy work schedules and summer holiday period.
- Integrating live moderated virtual Q&A sessions with pre-recorded presentations.
- Creating engaging, branded exhibition booths that provide downloadable content.
- Facilitating live chat and networking opportunities for the delegates.
High 5 chose vFairs as their platform of choice for several reasons. Key solutions provided by vFairs included:
- A platform that was accessible across most HCP/NHS IT systems and could be fully branded and customized according to the client’s needs.
- The ability to create an interactive and visually appealing event environment.
- The capacity to handle a significant increase in sessions and speakers, from nine seminars in 2020 to 36 sessions with 51 speakers in 2021.
- An environment that encouraged participation and engagement easily, an important requirement for High 5.
The event was a resounding success, with registrations exceeding 2000 and the 36 webinar sessions garnering almost 3000 views. There were 5000 separate visits to the booth chat, a testament to the event’s engagement goals. High 5’s client was effusive in their praise, citing the successful content recording, speaker liaison, and the brilliant interactive booths.
Owing to the event’s success, High 5 decided to turn it into a case study, reflecting the achievement of their client’s objectives.